50 Things you Must Do on any Disney/Universal Studios Orlando Vacation!
Winter Park is a cute, small city near Orlando with a lot of charm and natural beauty. Offering plenty of non-theme park fun such as quiet parks, boat rides, local restaurants and shops, and a charming downtown area, Winter Park is the perfect afternoon destination away from the theme parks. Visiting the Charles Homer Museum (home to the largest collection of Tiffany glass art) and a relaxing ride along the Scenic Boat Tour are musts when visiting. Overall, Winter Park is simply a gorgeous area which feels worlds away from the theme parks.
50. Enjoy a round of mini golf on the gorgeous Pirate’s Cove Course
A round or 2 of mini golf is the perfect opportunity to take a day off from the theme parks and still enjoy the Florida sunshine. Pirate’s Cove is a gorgeous course featuring a massive pirate ship, waterfalls, and lush tropical landscaping. It’s pretty shady so you can visit year-round even during the harsh summer sun.
Other Orlando entertainment options include the 2 Disney waterparks (too crowded in my opinion), shopping (Orlando is home to many fantastic outlet malls), Lake Eola Park (Paddleboat rentals and nice views of the Orlando skyline), Dave and Busters (old-fashioned arcade fun), and a ride on the new Orlando Eye.
Disney Parks Location, Tickets & Parking Info:
Magic Kingdom: 1180 Seven Seas Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Epcot: 200 Epcot Center Dr, Orlando, FL 32821
Animal Kingdom: 2901 Osceola Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32830
Hollywood Studios: 351 S Studio Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Disney Springs: 1486 Buena Vista Dr, Orlando, FL 32830. Parking is free.
Walt Disney World ticket pricing
Parking at the theme parks is $20 per day, and good at all 4 parks.
Universal Location, Tickets, & Parking Info:
Universal/Islands of Adventure/Citywalk: 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819. Universal Studios ticket pricing. Parking at Universal is $22 per car.
- Clearwater Beach: One Causeway Blvd. Clearwater, Florida, Clearwater, FL 33767
- Sand Key Beach: 1060 Gulf Blvd., Clearwater, FL 33767
- Pass-A-Grille beach: Gulf Way, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
- Anna Maria Island: 115 Third St South Bradenton Beach, FL 34217
- Florida aquarium: 701 Channelside Dr, Tampa, FL 33602
- Madeira Beach boardwalk: 12901 Gulf Blvd, Madeira Beach, FL 33708
- Columbia Restaurant: 2117 E 7th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605
- Weedon Island Preserve: 1800 Weedon Dr NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33702
- Circle B. Bar Reserve: 4399 Winter Lake Rd, Lakeland, FL 33803
- Silver Springs State Park: 5656 E Silver Springs Blvd, Silver Springs, FL 34488
- Tibet Butler Nature Preserve: 8777 Winter Garden Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32836
- Myakka River State Park: 13208 State Road 72, Sarasota, FL 34241
- Siesta Key Beach: 948 Beach Road, Sarasota, FL 34242
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens: 3701 Bay Shore Rd, Sarasota, FL 34234
- St. Armand’s Circle: 300 Madison Drive, Sarasota, FL 34236
- Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour: 312 E Morse Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32789
- Charles Homer Morse Museum: 445 N Park Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789
- Winter Park downtown: Park Avenue Winter Park, FL 32789
- Pirate’s Cove Golf Course: 8501 International Drive Orlando FL 32819